GS-L-15/GS-S-15/GS-L-18/GS-S-20 UAV Ground Station Communication Systems
The GS series is an integrated ground station for Unmanned vehicles. It has a high gain flat panel antenna, a true diversity wireless video receiver and a full duplex data channel built into the unit. The user is free from the botheration of making any connections. The external I/O interface has all the connections for data, video, power and monitoring brought out to standard off-the-shelf connectors.
The GS-L is an L-band (1.7 - 1.85 GHz) Ground Station while the GS-S is a S-band (2.3 - 2.5 GHz) Ground Station.
- Small UAV, UGV and USV
- Long range covert mobile cameras with PTZ
- The AValon RF GS-x ground station integrates a command & control up-link, a two antenna diversity video and telemetry down-link with all the antennas and cables into a single low weight (~1Kg) enclosure.
- Power and all I/O are through a single high reliability circular connector at the bottom.
- The GS-x has an optional built-in servo motor and it’s tracking system and enough room to house a standard rechargeable military battery.
- Designed for KISS: Only controls are up-link and down-link frequency select switches.
- GS-L is designated as an L Band system, tuning from 1.7GHz to 1.87GHz. It is available with either a 15dbi or a 18dbi antennas
- GS-S is designated as a S band system. It is available with either a 15dbi or a 20dbi antenna, each tuned to one of the following frequency bands:
- 2.1GHz to 2.3GHz
- 2.3GHz to 2.5GHz
Brochures and Manuals