DX002/DX402/DX502/DX602 Diversity Receivers
Compact, two antenna true diversity video and audio receivers that offer most of the features found in our four antenna receivers.
- The DX402/DX502/DX602 are rugged two antenna ¡®true¡¯ diversity ¡°receivers¡± intended for demanding long range, high mobility, wireless video applications without link breakup.
- DX402: VSB modulated with a tuning range of 56MHz-802/860MHz & a 6MHz bandwidth.
- DX502: FM modulated with a tuning range of 900MHz-2.15GHz (optional) & a 16MHz/27MHz bandwidth.
- DX602: FM modulated with a tuning range of 2.14GHz-2.5GHz (optional) & a 16MHz bandwidth.
- The DX402/DX502/DX602 receivers offer the following channels:
- Video with (optional) VITC/watermarking and GC canceling circuitry.
- Audio (one channel) with one (optional) talk-back audio channel.
- Two-way, half duplex, digital encrypted communications channel to a companion TX530/TX630 (optional).
- Alarm channel (optional).
- Two analog telemetry channels (optional).
- "All in one" no latency video receiver
- Video, audio, data/command & control, telemetry and alarm
- Auto synthesizing video and data link
- Hundreds of channels - tuning in 1MHz increments
- Power: unregulated 12V@680mA
- Weight: 250grams
- Two-Way Digital Data Communications Link (Optional)
- Talk-Back Audio (Optional)
- Portable video receiver without latency
- Mini UAV/UGV/AUV receiver/control station
- Covert video systems
- Remote security camera with PTZ control
Brochures and Owners Manuals