TA08 Tracking Antenna
Avalon RF has a smart 'no moving parts' tracking antenna for video & data reception. The TA-8 is complete with all antennas and multi-level diversity receivers built-in. A seperate TA-8-C1 / C2 with a built-in control datalink is also available for Unmanned vehicle applications.
- The TA08 is a passive tracking antenna system designed for video links to/from moving platforms that are tuned to any frequency band in the spectrum from 300MHz to 2.5GHz. Higher frequencies are available using external up/down converters. Tuning is via a RS232 port or via a remote control.
- The TA system selects the antenna that has the best reception automatically and provides direction indication.
- They include an array of 8 (CP or LP) high gain antennas, cables, one, two or four DX04 series receivers and a DX002 or DX004 baseband diversity selector.
- Extends the range of UAV/UGV/USV links
- No moving parts
- Works on vehicles and small boats in motion- no need to stop
- Eliminates the need for direction finding
- Small and low weight
- Tuning - C Band
- Number of antennas - 8
- Antenna gain (db, polarization) - 14/CP
- Tuning/Control - RS232
- Output - NTSC/PAL
- Power - 12V/2.8A
Brochures and Owners Manuals