TR423-1 - 250mW Wireless Digital Link
Avalon RF offers small form factor modules for OEM applications. These are board level products for integration into user equipments. The transceiver modules are paired and have provision for AES encryption.
- Wireless RS485/RS422 Link
- Wireless Alarm Link
- Wireless Telemetry Link
- Wireless Remote Control
- Interoperability Systems
- The TX423-1 is a secure digital wireless two-way link for OEM use. It is miniature, light weight and low power.
- Operating frequency: Any 100 MHz span from 400MHz to 960MHz. Narrow bandwidth operation on UHF frequencies enables robust communication in non-line-of-sight applications.
- Smart automatic control: RF frequency synthesizing and power control.
- KISS design: Only manual control is an On/Off switch (in rugged enclosure).
- Can be configured for Data or Voice
- Data: RS485/RS422 at 76Kbaud, half duplex
- Voice: One two way audio channel (w/ PTT)
- One alarm input
- NIST AES Encryption
- Urban Area: 1000 Feet (Non-Line-of-Sight)
- Open Space: Four Miles (Line-of-Sight)
- Power consumption
- 3.3V/350mA (in Transmit)
- 100mA (in Receive)
Brochures and Owners Manuals