ODX402/ODX502/ODX602 COFDM Digital Video Receiver
- Portable Diversity COFDM video receiver
- Mini UAV/UGV/AUV receiver/control station
- Robust Covert video systems
- High performance Video assist applications
- Complete 2 way Command & Control with the data module installed: Wide model - W suffix
The ODX402/ ODX502/ ODX602 is a rugged two-antenna diversity "receiver" intended for demanding long range, high mobility wireless video applications. The COFDM transmission of digital video ensures a robust video link.
- ODX402: UHF band receiver with a tuning range of 170-230 MHz or 470MHz - 862MHz.
- ODX502: L-band receiver with a tuning range of 900 MHz- 1200 MHz or 1.2GHz - 1.8GHz
- ODX602: S-band receiver with a tuning range of 2.1GHz-2.5GHz or 2.3 - 2.7 GHz.
Several features built into the unit allow monitoring of the link performance. The wide model with the 'W' suffix is wider by 1" and accommodates Avalon's 200Kb/s transceiver TR430-2G for data communication (optional).
- UHF, L and S band operation - model dependent.
- Low power, light weight yet robust.
- Video, audio, and data through a 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8MHz channel.
- 16 channels with 'quick select'.
- Conforms to DVB-T standards.
- Sensitivity better than - 92 dBm.
- Two (2) PAL or NTSC outputs for monitoring & recording.
- Stereo audio & Data @ 19.2Kbps
- Power: unregulated 9-24V DC, 12V@ 0.5A.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (580 grams) with in-built diversity down-converters.
- Size: 6" (152 mm) W x 1.75" (44 mm) H x 6.2" (158 mm) D; 1U High
(Rack Mount Kit optional)
||UHF (450-862 MHz)
||N / A
||L (900MHz, 1.2 GHz, 1.4 GHz, 1.7 - 1.9 GHz)
||S (2.1 - 2.5 GHz or
2.3 - 2.7 GHz)
Brochures and Owners Manuals